quarta-feira, julho 31, 2002

Sabe, eu adoro o Vincent Gallo. Já mencionei isso?
Acho ele um puta músico, puta diretor, altos gato e foda em todos os sentidos possíveis e imagináveis. E resolvi fazer minhas as palavras dele.

Old messages will be occassionally pruned. However, if I notice any polluted messages, which usually come from bitter, jealous, ugly, poorly-hung men, who are unhappy at work and wished their whole life to be like me, I will remove these unproductive nasty little posts and I would like to say to these twisted queers and half-men, I feel sorry for you. All I ever wanted to do was be me. I hope one day you feel the same about yourself and release yourself from the petty, small-minded urges of polluting this message board and distracting its wonderful members. So go ahead and say whatever you want nasty about me, but know that we will all know by your insults just how small your pecker really is and how miserable your life has always been and how long it's been since any girl under 500 pounds responded to your cheap lines at the local pub.

Troque "messages" por "comments", "members" por "leitores" e "board" por "blog". E fica tudo certo.

Abraço forte,